Friday, May 30, 2008

Hectic 1st half of the morning

I went out a 6am and watered the new grass I put in yesterday. I saw all the dirt had pulled away from the shed, so piled some up real quick so it would not destroy the concrete.

Tim got here to start on the geothermal, then in about an hour the unit showed up. t was fortunate I was here, it weighed over 300 lbs, and in a non lift bed truck. A quick switch into the forklift, the explored in the road to protect us from the Homer lake express, and it was set into the garage. Then the fun began. Tim, the delivery man, and I mud wrestled the unit into the basement. Now I am really sore.

The drywall finishers are coming at noon, so have to get the great room ready before then.

Off to do more basement cleaning, and water plants.

No comments: