Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Kitchen remodel
Saturday, Deb and I went to see what we could come up with for a cabinet plan. I had detailed measurements of both bare walls and the way its laid out now. Deb told her kind of what we had planned, but that really it was blank slate, because we just didnt know exactly what we wanted there. The working area in the kitchen was not efficient and cramped, and the dining room space was wasted. The kitchen table would very likely come out. Diane thought, said to give her a couple minutes, that she had a plan in mind. She did her computer magic, and then showed us. Boy I havent seen Deb that excited in a long time. As we were finishing the plan, I first saw the non-discounted rate. A look of panic crossed my face, wondering how I was going to tell Deb that wasnt possible. When we got the discounted rate, I felt SO much better. Diane wondered what was wrong, I said I was just recovering from the shock of the full price and relief of not having to say no to Deb. All Deb could talk about was how that would be so much better than she has now. Once we get the full installation price from Blair at CBE for the kitchen and 2 baths, hopefully by the end of the week, we can then decide to go full speed or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment