Thursday, July 24, 2008

A little progress today

I got a couple of can lights in today, so finally am making some progress. Yahoo!! Its going to be nice, especially if we use the right type bulb! I have the 5 on the south wall to do now, then do the wiring for the 2 new fan/lights and the pendant. The ones in the mudroom and closet are on the same circuit, as are some outlets. The mice chewed the daylights out of the wires, so I have to put new wire in. What a pain. I'd lose my butt if I did this for a living and took this long. Sheeeesh.

Mandi came down a little bit, I helped he cut boards for a bunk bed for the boys. When she saw the cabinets in the shop, she said "That's a lot of cabinets." Believe me, I know!!

I was tired by the end of the day, fell asleep watching TV, missed the end of the show. Will post later with kitchen progress.

No comments: