Seems like we are waiting on about everything recently.
1. I've been waiting for weeks for IP and the electrician to get numbers put together, and FINALLY have a final answer. I need 400 amp service, so that has to be dug in and installed. Sooooo I get to WAIT up to 3 weeks.
2. Waiting on parts for the lawn mower. Today?
3. Waiting on parts for the RV we are partially living in. No word-any day?
4. Waiting on the contractor that will be installin the 2 marble showers, he is coming today, and then I get to WAIT again.
5. Waiting on an answer on where the heck our pool geothermal unit is. The company is blaming the factory, and cant get a straight answer from the factory on what is going on. So I get to wait and get really frustrated.
Had a setback on the kitchen progress yesterday. I found out the dryer was miswired, so I have to get a new line ran today, no laundry faciulities around here for a long period is NOT a good thing.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment