Sunday, June 22, 2008
Embarassing moment-but a fun tease for my son.
I worked the Master Gardener garden walk all day Saturday. The weather started out OK, but then we had a series of storms roll through for about an hour shortly after it started. One of the women I was working with was cold, so I checked my vehicle and found a coat she could use. When she put it on, she said-Steve, I found an extra item in the coat and pulled out a pair of womens panties. I thought quickly and said it wasn't my coat and hurried them to the vehicle. When I got back to the table there was some good natured teasing and a good laugh. I said it could be worse-it could be my 16 yr old sons coat! Or worse-my wife could find it and think it was MY coat. As I thought I decided to have some fun. When I got home I asked him is this YOUR coat. He said Yeah it is. I wondered where it was. I then said WHAT were womens panties doing in YOUR coat! He stammered and backpedaled so fast--It it must not be my coat. I was wrong. Its not my coat. After some back and forth, I let him off the hook with a good laugh. Sometimes its just too much fun being a dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment