Thursday, June 12, 2008
Great room progress
I worked on the great room again today. I would have done better but had to make 3 trips to town to get little but necessary items. Try as I might, I just cant think of everything at once, or unexpected things turn up, causing a change in plans and needed items. I have 2 rows of plywood down, and about 3 ft wide of the floor is down. Debs Dad Bill helped most of the day, Debby helped me later in the day. Getting the first row in is critical, and takes a lot of time! One I got 3 rows in, I had to cut out the heat vents, thats done now. Bill or Deb lays out the rosin paper and the rows of wood, I install it. Boy Deb and I are so happy with the looks of the floor--the Hickory hardwood is beautiful! I bought a hardwood floor stapler-boy does that ever work good! Makes the job easier, other than the bending and kneeling. My muscles are really sore again tonight, its time for bed to rest up for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment