Saturday, June 28, 2008

Great Room

More progress yesterday. I got the hallway plywood down, and then started putting down more hardwood. When I got to the point of starting down the hallway, I didn't have to rip cut the first row, the measurement was perfect from the wall. Bill came over and removed unneeded outlets we ended up with by the fireplace and on the east wall. Debby was a busy lady today, she started painting the hallway in the dark green. We changed our mind, and are going to paint more walls in the dark green. We are going to do the front hall, do all of the spindle wall, above the chair rail, the beam, the little jut out on east wall, the bedroom hall, and the wall north of the hallway. It should tie in the colors nice.

After a long day of work, we went up town and bought a match to the present bookcases we have. The front hall will now be filled with bookcases. We also bought an iRobot Roomba. Mandi has one and loves it.

No comments: