Worked on the floor all day today. Demolition of the carpeted area was in order. I sawed the particle board into smaller sections, then used a crowbar to pry it off the subfloor. Boy I cannot describe how I hate particle board. It would not stay together in order to pry it up, just broke into little pieces. It was late, but I did get all the old carpeted area done. I found I have some patching to do around the heat vents, not really sure how I am going to do it right now. Anyway, a new day tomorrow, I hope to get some plywood and hickory floor down tomorrow.
While I was doing that, Deb got the rets of the plants for the 2 front areas in. It looks nice, we are pleased.
Tim got some more supply duct in today, he will be back tomorrow to work on the geothermal for the house.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment